WMRR Safety Tips
1. I will be a good sportsman. I recognize that people judge all snowmobilers by my actions. I will use my influence with other snowmobilers to promote sportsmanlike conduct.
2. I will not litter any trails or camping areas, nor will I pollute streams or lakes. I will carry out what i can carry in.
3. I will not damage living trees, shrubs, or other natural features.
4. I will respect other people's property and rights.
5. I will lend a helping hand when I see someone in distress.
6. I will make my self and my vehicle available to assist in search and rescue missions.
7. I will not interfere with the activities of other winter sportsmen. I will respect their right to enjoy their recreational activity and facility.
8. I will know and obey all federal, state (or provincial), and local rules regulating the operation of snowmobiles in areas where I snowmobile.
9. I will not harass wildlife.
10. I will not snowmobile where prohibited.
[Night Riding][Heads Up][Put it in your pocket][Preseason Checklist]
[Prestart checklist][Trailer prestart checklist][Equipment][Hand Signals][Ethics]
[Passing Groomers][Trail Signs][Young Riders][Good Samaritan][Volunteer][Home]